Setting up a photograph is, to many, as simple as pointing the lens in a particular direction and clicking the shutter.
But for advanced photographers, there are many more factors to consider. The whole frame must be carefully composed, and this includes not just your subject but also the background behind them.
In this guide, we’re going to look at photographic backdrops.
What constitutes a backdrop, you ask?
Well, you’re about to find out!
Here’s what is covered in this exclusive guide from Photzy:
- What is a photographic backdrop?
- How you can use a photographic backdrop
- Problems to troubleshoot with photographic backdrops
- Why you might not want a photographic backdrop
- How to care for and store your photographic backdrop
Everything that you need to know is right here!
Click now for your free guide.
Photo Credit: Rhiannon D’Averc