Don’t know where to start with photo editing?
Today, Photzy brings you all the pro tips you need to improve your photos, including device and software choice, basic editing tools, and practicing.
There are so many areas and topics to photo editing that it can be daunting, especially to beginners. Before starting, you need to have an idea of what you’re going to do.
In this guide, we’re going to include the most critical topics about photo editing. If you keep these points in mind while editing photos, it will assist you in achieving your target.
Here is what we will be covering:
- Working with the correct devices
- The importance of the camera raw processing engine
- Choosing the right software that works for you
- Gaining post-processing knowledge through experimentation
- The importance of cropping and resizing
- How to create your own presets to streamline your post-processing time
- Understanding the difference between brightness and contrast
- Working with color
- Removing unwanted backgrounds
- Making informed decisions based upon the end-use
- How to develop your style
- Putting it all together
Your copy of the guide is right here.
Photo Credit: Radek Grzybowski