Compared to even a few years ago, the world is a much smaller place. Budget airlines, cheap deals and the Internet have opened up travel like never before. Many of us of course take our cameras with us on our travels. Going to new places can open your eyes to new photographic possibilities as well as ways to improve your overall photographic technique.
This short guide is designed to give you some basic information on traveling and shooting whilst abroad. It is not intended to be a full guide to becoming a travel photographer, more a concise look at what equipment to take, what to shoot when you’re there and how to organise your pictures when you get home.
In this Guide You’ll Discover:
- What you need to know about Traveling with your camera
- What to know before you go
- How you can find great subjects in a new place
- Photographing people on your travels
- Photographing rural Areas
- How to organise your travel photographs
- And many other tips
Image Credit : Jason Row