Underexposure is a big problem, especially for new photographers.
This guide by Robin Nichols discusses the top three reasons why we tend to underexpose our photos.
Here are some of the concepts discussed:
- Why you can’t rely on camera technology to determine correct exposure in all situations
- How underexposing your images can create these harmful effects in your picture
- Does your camera have any fault in bad exposures? Maybe…
- Light metering mode and light metering pattern are two different things. What are they, and what do they do?
- What exposure compensation is, and why you must remember to turn it off!
- Scenes that almost always require some thought on your part to set a correct exposure.
- Exposure bracketing – a simple technique that can save the day!
And a few more ultra-critical pieces of knowledge.
Get your copy now.
Photo Credit: Robin Nichols