As a photographer, you probably know that the photo shoot isn’t just taking pictures.
It lasts much longer than just this specific hour.
There are a lot of things that need to happen beforehand: countless exchanged emails, planning, organizing, buying props, searching for the perfect location, and also the less fun things like invoicing.
After all that planning, the last thing you want to do is have a misstep!
Today, we’ll be talking about what should happen after you come home from a photo shoot.
- How and why to back up your photographs
- How to select the pictures for editing
- How to keep your files organized
- How to implement a routine for editing and delivering images
- Why it’s essential to have your gear in one place
Photo Credit: Brooke Cagle