Sometimes we get so caught up in thinking about what we can do to make our photography better that we lose sight of how photography can make us better.
Think about that for a moment. You are improving yourself by using your camera. Pretty awesome thought!
In this guide, author Leanne Cleaveley walks us through her growth journey through nature photography.
Along the way, she will provide you with tips and suggestions on how to use her story as a springboard for your photography and learning experience.
- How photography can soothe the soul.
- Why nature photography, in particular, is calming.
- How to ground yourself through introspection and exercises.
- Using photography to relieve the stresses of work.
- The benefits of having a plan or perhaps not having one.
- The joy of shooting in any weather or any season.
- How to enjoy the moment—even if you don’t take any photos!
Ready to relax?
Get your special copy below.
Photo Credit: Leanne Cleaveley