Spring is arguably one of the best times of the year for photography. The weather is more hospitable, the days are longer, and there’s an energy of renewal in the air.
If you’re like us, the opportunity to get out and create images without a jacket always feels like a new level of creative freedom.
As with all of the seasons, spring’s beauty is fleeting, so having the know-how, doing some planning, and having the right equipment is your key to success.
To ensure you’re ready to get out there, we’re going to cover the following in this guide:
- Finding photography subjects in spring
- Creating a vision for your spring images
- Spring photography equipment
- Photographing flowers and flowering trees
- Photographing waterfalls
- Processing your spring images
Are you ready?
Grab your copy right here!
Photo Credit: Tomas Alvarez