Are you looking for something exciting to photograph?
Look no further.
Jenn Mishra is going to take you into the world of photographing wild horses!
Here is what she will cover:
- Locating wild horses
- Best equipment for photographing wild horses
- How to be safe when photographing wild horses
- Best times to photograph wild horses
- Best camera settings for photographing wild horses
- Anticipating horses’ behaviors
- Getting variety in your photographs
Wild horses are found in California, Oregon, Utah, Nevada, Wyoming, Colorado, Montana, South Dakota, Arizona, and Texas. Nevada is home to more than half of the wild horse populations in North America.
Wild horses can also be found in Iceland, the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Latvia, Spain, and England.
Pretty much anywhere in the world, you can find some wild horses without too much trouble.
Click below and grab the details!
Photo Credit: Jenn Mishra
Not only will these Snap Cards give you a simple and beautiful way to learn photography on-the-go… They’ll also give you the confidence to experiment. Because now, if you get stuck with a problem, you’ll have the answer right there with you in your camera bag! Go here now to find out more – The Snap Cards