That dream could span from becoming a full-time pro to simply paying for that next lens we’ve been lusting after.
If you’re like me… You can’t just quit your day job to go take pictures.
So, what options are there?
One possibility for earning money is image licensing, also known as stock photography.
Anyone with a camera, and a desire to do so, can enter this money-making venture.
However, there are some things that you need to know.
Author, photographer, and educator Robin Nichols has been selling his stock photography for over 25 years. He’s going to give you a primer on how to get started.
Here is what Robin covers:
- Is image licensing worth your time and effort?
- Why a non-specific image can be beneficial.
- What makes a good stock photograph?
- Tips to get you started
- Some stock agencies that you should know
- How to set your expectations
This is a very interesting read!
Don’t miss out.
Photo Credit: Robin Nichols