If you didn’t know this… write this down!
Backlighting is one the most powerful and readily available photographic tools that can super-size the dramatic effect of your images.
You can use backlighting for virtually any genre of photography: landscapes, people, food, macro, and much more.
Why doesn’t everyone use backlighting all of the time?
It can be difficult to handle. It has a learning curve.
Our free guide this week is going to help you tackle this most effective tool.
You’re going to learn...
- The advantages of translucent subjects
- How to work with opaque subjects in several different ways
- Using backlight when photographing people
- How backlight gives your landscape photography more of a 3-dimensional effect
- How to create backlit silhouettes and semi-silhouettes
- How to expose for backlighting (this is the real challenge right here)
Click through to let me show you what backlighting can do for you!
Are you ready?
Photo Credit: Charles Haacker