If you didn’t know this… write this down!
Backlighting is one the most powerful and readily available photographic tools that can super-size the dramatic effect of your images.
You can use backlighting for virtually any genre of photography: landscapes, people, food, macro, and much more.
Why doesn’t everyone use backlighting all of the time?
It can be difficult to handle. It has a learning curve.
Our free guide this week is going to help you tackle this most effective tool.
You’re going to learn…
- The advantages of translucent subjects
- How to work with opaque subjects in several different ways
- Using backlight when photographing people
- How backlight gives your landscape photography more of a 3-dimensional effect
- How to create backlit silhouettes and semi-silhouettes
- How to expose for backlighting (this is the real challenge right here)
Click through below to let me show you what backlighting can do for you!
Are you ready?
Photo Credit: Charles Haacker