In this short guide, Jason D. Little teaches you how to capture amazing silhouette photographs.
Here’s an overview:
- The Beauty of Silhouettes (Page 5)
- 7 Key Points to Shooting Great Silhouettes: (Page 7)
- Choosing a Suitable Subject
- Setting Up Your Lighting
- Posing Your Subject and Framing the Shot
- Preparing Your Camera for the Shot
- Post Processing
- Optional Tools
- Final Thoughts (Page 13)
- Some Inspiration (Page 15)
Image Credit : Sean
If you’d like to discover the key concepts of Light to produce incredible images, our Understanding Light eBook is the perfect next step.
This eBook will give you the first step towards your full comprehension on the subject of light, and how to make it work in your photography. Go here now to find out more – Understanding Light: Book One