One of the beautiful aspects of night photography is that you can return to familiar locations, and they will present you with a fresh look.
In this short guide to night photography, Kent DuFault covers the following –
- An Introduction to Night Photography (Page 03)
- Photographic Gear (Page 06)
- Check Your Manual (Page 08)
- Why Is The “Bulb” Setting Important? (Page 10)
- Other Stuff You Will Find Useful (Page 15)
- Film Vs. Digital (Page 18)
- Let’s Look At Some Photographs (Page 22)
Image Credit : Flatworldsedge
If you’d like to discover the key concepts of Light to produce incredible images, our Understanding Light eBook is the perfect next step.
This eBook will give you the first step towards your full comprehension on the subject of light, and how to make it work in your photography. Go here now to find out more – Understanding Light: Book One