Photographing food is always fun. We love food, we love to eat- Why not take pictures of it?
In this short guide, Kent DuFault takes you through the fundamentals of food photography. You’ll get a few useful tips, an equipment list, plus a few examples that have been broken down for you to learn from.
Here’s what’s inside:
- Introduction to Food Photography (Page 3)
- 5 Common Food Photography Mistakes (Page 6)
- 4 Common Elements In Excellent Food Photographs (Page 8)
- Food Photographers Equipment List (Page 11)
- Let’s Analyze A Few Examples (Page 15)
- Let’s Recap Our Tips On Food Photography (Page 23)
Image Credit : French Tart
If you’d like to make your photos stand out and get attention our Understanding Composition eBook is the perfect next step.
This eBook will give you everything you need to know to master the foundations of great photography composition. Go here now to find out more – The Understanding Composition Guide