Does the idea of shooting location portraits scare you a little bit? It scared me when I first started out.
How do you plan a location photo shoot so that it looks like you know what you’re doing – when you’re just getting started?
If you would like to learn how to shoot creative location portraits – the kind of portraits that will have potential customers clamoring to book you for a session…
Then this is your lucky day!
Professional photographer Kevin Kleitches has written us a Free Quick Guide that will give you every step that you need to plan and produce a location portrait session.
Are you thinking that you might like to try your hand at shooting high school senior portraits? This is a MUST read for you!
Would you like to break into the portrait market for the up and coming Millennial generation? This is a MUST read for you.
Kevin covers all the details:
- Figuring out what “type” of portrait you want to create
- How to find willing models while you practice
- The professional trick of using a “Mood Board”
- Tips on wardrobe, hair, and make-up
- Pros and cons of shooting at different times of day
- What to look for when choosing a location
- How to find the “best light” once you arrive on location
- How to work with the subject to achieve an exciting natural look
- Ideas on how to post-process your location portraits
Photo Credit: Kevin Kleitches