Does the idea of shooting location portraits scare you a little bit? It scared me when I first started out.
How do you plan a location photo shoot so that it looks like you know what you’re doing – when you’re just getting started?
If you would like to learn how to shoot creative location portraits – the kind of portraits that will have potential customers clamoring to book you for a session…
Then this is your lucky day!
Professional photographer Kevin Kleitches has written us a Free Quick Guide that will give you every step that you need to plan and produce a location portrait session.
Are you thinking that you might like to try your hand at shooting high school senior portraits?
Would you like to break into the portrait market for the up and coming Millennial generation?
This is a MUST-read for you.
Kevin covers all the details:
- Figuring out what “type” of portrait you want to create
- How to find willing models while you practice
- The professional trick of using a “Mood Board”
- Tips on wardrobe, hair, and make-up
- Pros and cons of shooting at different times of day
- What to look for when choosing a location
- How to find the “best light” once you arrive on location
- How to work with the subject to achieve an exciting natural look
- Ideas on how to post-process your location portraits
Photo Credit: Kevin Kleitches