I’m very excited about the Quick Guide this week.
Many of our Photzy members really enjoy macro photography.
This week, our Quick Guide takes macro photography to an entirely new level.
How would you like to create macro shots just like this?
We all know macro photography is challenging. But, what about photographing a snowflake? Sounds challenging. Right?
This specialty introduces you to an entirely new skillset.
Author and photographer Leanne Cleaveley has mastered the craft of snowflake photography, and I know that you will find her guide informative and entertaining.
- What is a snowflake – exactly. (The answer will likely surprise you.)
- What photography equipment you will need
- Special considerations for outdoor clothing
- Weather considerations
- How to capture and position a snowflake that is only a few millimeters in size
- How to “light” a snowflake
- Understanding exposure for a snowflake
- Why the background is super important
- How to keep your equipment functioning in cold weather
- And much more!
This is really a special guide. Enjoy!
Photo Credit: Leanne Cleaveley