Photographing children is both fun and rewarding. It is also quite challenging because the little buggers have minds of their own.
Kent DuFault photographed children professionally and almost exclusively for fifteen years, and he learned a thing or two about achieving the best results in child photography.
Here is what you will learn:
- Make it fun
- Explore the angles and environment
- Try alternative media
- Choose the time of day carefully
- Become invisible and show relationships
- Get down to their level
- Use anticipation and timing
- Be alert to interesting details or activity
- Think outside the box when dealing with an uncooperative subject
Get Your Exclusive Copy Below.
Photo Credit: Kent DuFault