All photographers at some point face fears about their photography!
They have thoughts like…
- I’m not good enough.
- I’m not getting any better.
- Everyone else is better than me.
- I’m not going to ‘make it.’ My images don’t hold up to others.
- I feel lonely and isolated. No one else has the problems that I do.
- I always feel so negative about my pictures. Why can’t I be optimistic?
- I want to make some money with my photography. But no one will feel that I’m worthy, especially since I’m self-taught.
Any of those sound familiar? Of course, they do.
All photographers battle these inner demons.
In our free guide this week, Photzy Author and Professional Photographer Karthika Gupta will discuss these issues and share some of her personal journey with you.
We genuinely believe that you will find this eBook helpful and uplifting!
Get your copy below.
Photo Credit: Karthika Gupta