Virtually all photographers enjoy taking landscape photographs.
Photzy Author Robin Nichols is an experienced and well-traveled landscape photographer.
In this guide, he shares with you some of his best tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your landscape photography opportunities.
This list details what is covered:
- What are the basic requirements for a perfect landscape photo?
- Why it’s important to practice ‘climate spotting.’
- How and why to use glass filters.
- The advantages of HDR processing.
- When should you consider using panoramic photography?
- Software tools that are specific for landscape photographers.
- Essential gear that you need in your camera bag.
Are you ready to capture unique landscape pictures?
Get your copy now.
Photo Credit: Robin Nichols