Live View is a great feature on most digital cameras offered today.
The first thing that you need to know about Live View is that there are moments when it is a real benefit, and, conversely, there are times when you absolutely would not want to use it.
This free eBook titled “Making use of the ‘Live View’ function in your Digital Camera” by Chuck Haacker will tell what there is to love about Live View.
Plus, Chuck will show you step-by-step the proper methodology for using Live View.
Here is what he covers…
- Live View is invaluable for gauging correct exposure.
- It is essential when shooting video.
- Live View allows for critical manual focus.
- Live View is always bright regardless of the light.
- Live View DOF preview is always bright.
- Mirrorless cameras are always in full-time live view.
Once you’ve tried Live View, you’ll learn to love it!
Photo Credit: Chuck Haacker
The best way to learn photography is plenty of hands-on practice. This is even more important for beginners. Our amazing new eBook, The DSLR Crash Course, will take you by the hand and lead you step-by-step in discovering photography skills using your DSLR…
Filled with practical exercises that show you exactly what to do AFTER changing your camera settings. The exercises build upon the previous ones, and let you naturally discover that ‘aha’ moment after performing each activity. Go here now to find out more – The DSLR Crash Course