More and more photographers are singing the praises of the smartphone camera.
Now, if you’re like me, you’re probably wondering- can a serious photographer create top-notch work with a smartphone camera? I decided to put that question to the test with one of our favorite writers here at Photzy, Kent DuFault.
It turns out that Kent is an avid smartphone photographer, and he is going to create case studies for us, where he will show us exactly how he creates professional quality photographs (that he earns money with) using his smartphone camera. The first one, which we are publishing today, is on the subject of, “Shooting better Landscape Photographs with Your Smartphone Camera”.
- Learn TWO important details that a photographer must think about when shooting landscape photographs with a smartphone camera.
- Discover what the limitations of a smartphone camera are- and how to work around them.
- Once you know the limitations- What are the advantages of shooting landscape photographs with a smartphone camera? (Yes! There are advantages.)
- Get some insight into smartphone editing apps and how to appropriately use them.
- Learn the important relationship between shooting a smartphone photograph and processing a smartphone photograph.
- Read a step-by-step guide on how to turn a loser landscape photo into a profit potential winner!
- When you finish this guide, you’ll be motivated to take that smartphone camera out with you on a photo safari- I guarantee it!
Photo Credit : Kent DuFault