More often than not, the Results of Mixed Lighting aren’t so great…
The KEY is to learn to Recognize a Mixed Lighting Situation… Then…
You can Make Choices about what to do about it- BEFORE You Create the Photograph.
This is Important because Mixed Lighting Photographs are Difficult to Correct in Post-Production!
Many of Photzy’s Readers have expressed an Interest in Learning more about this subject.
This week’s FREE Guide, “How to Shoot in Mixed Lighting”, by Kent DuFault, is a comprehensive look at this issue.
Here’s What You’ll Learn-
- What the Color Temperature of light Is
- How Color Temperature is Measured
- The Color Temperature of Different Light sources
- How the Color Temperature of different Light sources can “MIX” to form a New Color
- How You Recognize different Types of Light
- 5 steps to Help You Deal with a “Mixed Light Source” Situation
- How You can Use Mixed Light for Creative use
And much, much, MORE! (This is a SUPER comprehensive Guide)
Image Credit : Rosino