As a photographer, the morning is an especially magical time because of the varied light it offers.
While the same sequence of light occurs at the end of the day, it is often easier to stay engaged with the moment when you have an empty schedule early in the morning as compared to a typical evening.
In this guide, author Tomas Alvarez will offer some tips on how to maximize early morning light.
Most of these tips will focus on efficiently using the morning light, and one will be specifically for you as a creative person.
Here is what he will be covering:
- What type of lighting to expect
- The importance of creating a photography plan
- Why you should get up earlier than you think you should
- The importance of bringing neutral density filters
- How to maximize your experience by stepping out from behind the camera
Are you ready? Let’s get to it!
Click below to read it now.
Photo Credit: Tomas Alvarez