There is probably no subject more challenging for your camera than photographing glassware.
If you’ve tried it, you know what we’re talking about.
We asked author and photographer Amy Grace to write a primer guide for anyone interested in photographing glassware.
She nailed it! We think you will get a lot out of this guide.
Here is what she covers:
- Equipment you need to photograph glass objects
- Complete setup for glass photography
- How to use and improve light in glass photography
- Post-processing work suggestions
- Ideas and tips for shooting glassware
We know you will find this guide interesting and informative whether you’re looking to shoot products or catch a nice shot of your holiday table setting.
Get Your Copy Below.
Photo Credit: Martin de Arriba