We’ve all seen some incredible winter landscapes – the clouds and snow are just right, and the subtle blueish tones send a chill down your spine.
Or, maybe there’s a cabin at the end of a row of pine trees with bows covered by an impossible amount of fluffy snow.
Capturing the magic that we see with our eyes is challenging for a landscape photographer.
Winter brings with it a multitude of opportunities, as well as learning experiences.
Tomas Alvarez is the consummate winter landscape photographer. His images are realistic and yet… mystical.
Even if you don’t live in an area where you have a winter landscape, you will enjoy this ebook to view his photography and read about his process.
Here is what Tomas covers:
- What makes a good winter landscape
- The challenges of shooting in the winter
- Compositional considerations when framing your photo
- Exposing for the brightness and whiteness of snow and working with cool tones
- Editing your photo
- Saving your editing settings as a preset
Don’t miss this opportunity to view and learn from a landscape photography professional!
Get your copy now!
Photo Credit: Tomas Alvarez