What’s on your vacation planner?
Puerto Rico is a popular destination for all types of travelers but, in particular, photographers.
It offers the ‘old world’ charm that photographers love. It also is a relatively quick trip from the mainland of the United States.
Karthika Gupta shares her insights into photographing this beautiful island and its people in this free guide.
Here is some of what she covers:
- Exploring the rainforests
- Where to locate the best beaches
- The quaint architecture of both the cities and the countryside
- Puerto Rico’s most famous historic landmark – El Morro Fort
- Finding local art
- Fortaleza Street – a famous view of umbrellas hanging from above
- Caleta de las Monjas – a landmark famous for the ‘Save a Gato’ (Save a Cat) project
- Plazuela La Rogativa – a landmark that provides a breathtaking view of the crystal blue waters that surround the island
- Discovering the Rio Camuy cave system, which is the third-largest cave system in the world
And there is much more! Grab this guide for a fun visual and reading experience. Plus, if you’re planning a trip to Puerto Rico, your best source for photo opportunities is right here.
Get your copy now.
Photo Credit: Zixi Zhou