The term documentary is used to define anything that pertains to documenting real-life information.
Documentary photography uses images to provide a factual report on a given subject and often contains a series of images that tell a complete story.
It’s an incredibly powerful and exciting genre of photography, but how do you get started?
In this guide, author Jo Plumridge will tell you all about documentary photography and what you need to know to start shooting documentary images.
Here’s what she covers:
- What is documentary photography?
- A brief history of the genre.
- What are the different types of documentary photography?
- What equipment is needed.
- How to start shooting documentary photography.
Your reserved copy is waiting. All you have to do is click below.
Photo Credit: Jyotirmoy Gupta