I don’t know about you, but I hate having noise in my images. I go to all this trouble to set up a shot, compose it, fret over my post-production, and then there’s that ugly noise, especially that Chroma Noise. Yuck!
True. Our cameras have gotten better. But it’s still there. Sometimes, it just can’t be avoided.
The good news is that noise can be fixed in Lightroom. Jason Row, whom we all love to listen to as he chats in his British accent, is going to show us everything that we need to know in a short video.
- Why not use Lightroom to reduce noise? You’re already in the program.
- If you have an older camera- You MUST watch this video!
- Learn the best way possible… A step-by-step demo…
- Discover what the difference is between Chroma noise and Luma noise
- Learn the best post-production workflow, because in Post… You’re adding noise!
- See Jason work his magic on one of his own photos.