Jason Row has put together a video where he discusses camera aperture and shutter speed.
You know Jason’s style. He makes camera jargon simple and easy to understand.
Here are some of the topics discussed…
- What is a camera shutter? (and what exactly is happening when you hear the click)
- How does the shutter affect the exposure? (and the sharpness of the image)
- What camera shooting modes give you the best use of your camera’s shutter!
- How and when to determine what shutter speed to use. (There is a whole range of shutter speeds- which one do you want?)
- What does an aperture look like? (and how does it work exactly)
- How does the aperture affect the picture? (and the sharpness of the image)
- How to recognize a situation where YOU want to control the aperture instead of the shutter!