In the field of wildlife photography there are common techniques, and suggestions, that would apply to any type of animal that you want to photograph.
And that is what this week’s FREE quick guide is all about.
“Wildlife Photography- A Primer” is meant to give you the information that you need to get started creating a stunning wildlife portfolio.
Here is what you’ll learn in this FREE guide-
- The importance of preparation, research, and patience
- Equipment selection (you don’t necessarily need a super telephoto lens)
- Camera settings to achieve optimum quality
- What a ‘blind’ is and how to use one
- The importance of your clothing
- Whether to use a flash- or not
- How to protect your gear against the elements
This guide, by Kent DuFault, also includes critiques of existing wildlife images, so that you can learn from the mistakes, and accomplishments, of others.
Image Credit : Vinoth Chandar