Photographers spend a lot of time learning how to get their photographs in focus.
So, it probably sounds a little funny for me to say, “The ‘ART’ of selective focus”. (Read between the lines… some parts are blurry!)
What exactly is selective focus? Why would we want some parts of our photograph to be blurry? Don’t we always want everything in our photograph to be sharp?
These are all great questions.
To get your answers, check out this week’s FREE guide by author, Jason Little.
Jason provides you with the what, where, and why of selective focus.
You won’t want to miss this informative guide.
Here are some of the topics he touches upon-
- What exactly is selective focus?
- How does selective focus create a mood?
- How does selective focus affect composition?
- The 3 factors that control your selective focus!
- 5 tips on using Selective Focus to create better images
- When to use selective focus… and… when you might not want to!
Image Credit : Jason D. Little