Does a really awesome macro photograph excite you?
But, then you look into purchasing a macro lens, and you’re like- “Whoa.” It’s not in the budget.
Did you know that there is an inexpensive way to get into macro photography?
And, if you choose to go this route, there is NO image degradation because you’re not adding any additional lens elements.
What am I talking about? Extension Tubes.
Extension tubes work (magically) by simply moving your existing lens further away from the imaging sensor.
Our Free Quick Guide this week is by photographer, Jason D. Little. (Who has an awesome reputation as a very talented macro photographer!)
Here is part of what you will learn-
- What are the different macro lenses and how do they differ from using extension tubes
- The differences between OEM extension tubes and 3rd party manufacturer extension tubes
- How extension tubes are made and how do they work
- Learn how to control depth-of-field while using extension tubes
- Learn how to accurately focus while using extension tubes
Photo Credit : amira_a