Isn’t true that have cities have personality? Sydney is not Tokyo, and Tokyo isn’t London, and none of those are like Chicago!
Every city presents photographers a photo opportunity that they can’t get anywhere else.
If you haven’t explored the art of the “Cityscape”, you’re really missing out on an exciting opportunity for your photography.
Jason Little has written us a Quick Guide on how to get started in the art of the “Cityscape.”
There are some tricks and tips that will help you bypass the pitfalls that can occur in this genre of photography.
Here is some of what Jason covers:
- Planning tips – such as how to use a phone app to find the best shooting locations
- Working with the time of day
- Equipment essentials
- What metering mode you definitely DO NOT want to use
- How to keep the image sharp
- Composition and Focusing tips
- Why you may want certain glass filters in your camera bag
- How to utilize camera functions you may not be aware of
Cityscape photography is fun and interesting, and it always garners a lot of attention when posted online.
Photo Credit : Prachanart Viriyaraks