Raise your hand if you’ve ever been tempted to purchase one of those “camera kit” deals?
You know what I’m talking about; a mega-retailer offers a camera, extra lens, and multiple accessories for a super low price.
Did you wonder if in reality, it really was a good deal?
Well, you’re not alone. Many people wonder about this.
Which is why we turned to Kent DuFault, (who has insider knowledge on all of this), and he is going to share with you- EXACTLY what is going on with the “kit camera offer”.
You don’t want to miss this!
Here are the details revealed in this exclusive report-
- How to evaluate a “quantity” vs. “quality” kit offer
- The history of the “kit” offer and why it works so well for retailers
- A detailed description of the TWO types of camera kit offers
- Why camera kit offers include branded and non-branded items
- A complete cost analysis of a sample “kit offer”- and a discussion about the value of the offer