Many photographers want to explore portraiture, but they don’t have a lot of equipment.
Can you create a wonderful portrait photograph with one light source?
The answer is yes.
The KEY is learning HOW to control that ONE light!
While the idea of controlling “light” might seem a bit daunting, it’s really not.
Here are some of the tips you’ll learn in this week’s Quick Guide:
- Tackling the project indoors or outdoors
- How to expand the capabilities of ONE light
- Seeing other light sources that might be available- and you didn’t even realize it
- How the placement of your subject can vastly improve the lighting
- Simple household items that can help you control that single light source
Photo Credit : Vanessa Hutd
If you’d like to produce your own inspiring, memorable images that convey real meaning and emotion, our Art of Portrait Photography eBook is the perfect next step.
It covers everything you need to know to take consistently great portrait shots – lighting and posing tips, composition guidelines, getting great shots from minimal equipment, and much more. Go here now to find out more – The Art of Portrait Photography