Many photographers want to explore portraiture, but they don’t have a lot of equipment.
Can you create a wonderful portrait photograph with one light source?
The answer is yes.
The KEY is learning HOW to control that ONE light!
While the idea of controlling “light” might seem a bit daunting, it’s really not.
Here are some of the tips you’ll learn in this week’s Quick Guide:
- Tackling the project indoors or outdoors
- How to expand the capabilities of ONE light
- Seeing other light sources that might be available- and you didn’t even realize it
- How the placement of your subject can vastly improve the lighting
- Simple household items that can help you control that single light source
Photo Credit : Vanessa Hutd