For many of us around the world, we are moving into the summer months, and that likely means trips to the beach.
We’ve all seen the beach portrait of a family, dressed in white, holding hands, and walking serenely at the waters edge at sunset.
It looks like a pretty easy photograph to create.
However, whether it’s the traditional dressed in white portrait, or a moody post-sunset silhouette of your kids…
There are some tricks that will help you create a better beach portrait picture.
Our free Quick Guide this week, by Author Jason Little, will walk you through some of the basic steps on how to obtain great beach pictures.
Here is some of what you will learn-
- What is dynamic range?
- Why is dynamic range so important in a beach picture?
- Choosing the “right” time of day.
- What you should do when the “light” isn’t ideal!
- Proper positioning of your subjects…
- Ways to modify the light for a “better’ beach portrait-
- And- you will learn some camera setting tips!
Photo Credit : Kalyan Chakravarthy