Jason D. Little takes you step-by-step through the process of photographing the Milky Way.
You don’t need a telescope. In fact, you don’t even need a telephoto lens.
There is one secret ingredient, however… and you’re going to have to read the FREE guide to figure out what that is 😉
You’ll learn techniques like–
- Where to look for the Milky Way in the night sky
- What time of year you should be looking for the Milky Way
- Where to go to photograph it, and what to include in your photograph
- What kind of lens you’ll want to use
- How to properly set-up your camera
- How to determine the proper exposure
- He even includes some super processing tips to make the Milky Way ‘pop’ in your photograph!
If you’d like to discover the key concepts of Light to produce incredible images, our Understanding Light eBook is the perfect next step.
This eBook will give you the first step towards your full comprehension on the subject of light, and how to make it work in your photography. Go here now to find out more – Understanding Light: Book One