Jason D. Little takes you step-by-step through the process of photographing the Milky Way.
You don’t need a telescope. In fact, you don’t even need a telephoto lens.
There is one secret ingredient, however… and you’re going to have to read the FREE guide to figure out what that is 😉
You’ll learn techniques like--
- Where to look for the Milky Way in the night sky
- What time of year you should be looking for the Milky Way
- Where to go to photograph it, and what to include in your photograph
- What kind of lens you’ll want to use
- How to properly set-up your camera
- How to determine the proper exposure
- He even includes some super processing tips to make the Milky Way ‘pop’ in your photograph!