The strength of any portrait photograph depends so much on lighting.
Natural light or flash. Soft or hard light. Bright or dull. Front, side, or backlight. Whatever type of lighting you choose for your portrait photos will significantly affect the outcome.
In this guide, you will learn the following:
- How the quality of light affects a portrait
- The importance of intentional lighting
- When to use natural light
- Lighting accessories for natural light
- How to use an electronic flash for portrait lighting
- Why you will want to use your flash in manual mode
- Mixing natural light and electronic flash
- The advantages of diffused light
Grab your copy below!
Photo Credit: Kevin Landwer-Johan