The “Full Frame” sensor camera! It’s a miracle!
Is it? Do you really need one?
Let’s face it… They cost quite a few dollars.
This week Chuck Haacker gets technical and gives you the news on “Big Camera Sensors”.
Here is what you will learn:
- How do we define “large” in a digital camera sensor?
- Is “bigger” better?
- Low light
- Greater dynamic range (latitude)
- Less visible noise (digital “grain”)
- Can tolerate more cropping
- Can handle higher ISOs with less loss of resolution and less noise
- Does “bigger” have any drawbacks?
- Physical size and weight
- Depth of field
- Bokeh (blur) easier, and harder to control
- You need a full frame sensor camera, right?
Let’s grab our copy and learn about “Full Frame” sensors today!
If you’d like to make your photos stand out and get attention our Understanding Composition eBook is the perfect next step.
This eBook will give you everything you need to know to master the foundations of great photography composition. Go here now to find out more – The Understanding Composition Guide