The “Full Frame” sensor camera! It’s a miracle!
Is it? Do you really need one?
Let’s face it… They cost quite a few dollars.
This week Chuck Haacker gets technical and gives you the news on “Big Camera Sensors”.
Here is what you will learn:
- How do we define “large” in a digital camera sensor?
- Is “bigger” better?
- Low light
- Greater dynamic range (latitude)
- Less visible noise (digital “grain”)
- Can tolerate more cropping
- Can handle higher ISOs with less loss of resolution and less noise
- Does “bigger” have any drawbacks?
- Physical size and weight
- Depth of field
- Bokeh (blur) easier, and harder to control
- You need a full frame sensor camera, right?
Let’s grab our copy and learn about “Full Frame” sensors today!