No matter where you live in the world, the chances are almost guaranteed that there is a small town near you.
Small towns present limitless possibilities when it comes to creating unique and memorable photographs.
There are many ways to capture the charm and beauty of small towns, no matter what your favorite photography genre happens to be.
In this photo guide, Photzy Author Angela Fulks guides you through one of her favorite photography topics: Small Towns.
Here is what she discusses:
- Choosing a theme (or not) to help you decide what to photograph in a small town
- How to handle questions from curious locals
- How and why to take advantage of every aspect of a small town to expand your photography skills
Here are some key thoughts from within the guide:
- Finding your focus
- Making the most of the moment
- Checking local calendars for events
- Tagging local businesses on social media for credibility and goodwill
- Finding interesting landmarks
Small towns offer unique and challenging opportunities. It’s time to plan your small town photoshoot!
Get your guide now.
Photo Credit: Angela Fulks