I have to say this. I did not understand the autofocus system on my DSLR camera.
The result being I always left it on one setting, which was fine (usually), when I pointed my camera at a stationary subject!
However, if the situation wasn’t perfect, if the subject was moving, or there was low light…
at least half of the time I would end up with a fuzzy picture.
It wasn’t for lack of trying to get a focused picture; I simply didn’t understand how the autofocus modes worked.
Jason Little is going to explain to all of us exactly how these complicated systems are meant to be used.
Jason covers these topics:
- What are autofocus points?
- What are the different types of autofocus points?
- What are the different autofocus modes?
- What mode works best in what situation?
- What exactly is an “autofocus area”, and how does it work?
- Why does our camera have “Live View” and when is it useful?
Photo Credit: Spiros Vathis
Not only will these Snap Cards give you a simple and beautiful way to learn photography on-the-go… They’ll also give you the confidence to experiment. Because now, if you get stuck with a problem, you’ll have the answer right there with you in your camera bag! Go here now to find out more – The Snap Cards™