How would you like step-by-step instructions on how to create exciting “lightning photography” just like this?
Author and Photographer, Aaron Seefeld, is an expert on photographing lightning.
He has written us a detailed Quick Guide, on how you can get out there and capture amazing shots just like his above.
Here is what’s covered…
- Getting Ready
- Safety precautions
- Analyzing the potential of the storm (not all thunderstorms photograph well)
- Choosing a location
- How to add foreground interest
- Camera settings
- What equipment that you will need along with some optional suggestions
- How to frame the shot
- How to use the “Bulb” mode
- The “Spray and Pray” method
- The “Quick Trigger Finger” method
- Daylight versus night shooting methods
The quality of Aaron’s work presented in this guide is exceptional. You will enjoy the images!
There is SO Much to be learned here. Don’t miss out.
Photo Credit: Aaron Seefeld