How would you like step-by-step instructions on how to create exciting “lightning photography” just like this?
Author and Photographer, Aaron Seefeld, is an expert on photographing lightning.
He has written us a detailed Quick Guide, on how you can get out there and capture amazing shots just like his above.
Here is what’s covered…
- Getting Ready
- Safety precautions
- Analyzing the potential of the storm (not all thunderstorms photograph well)
- Choosing a location
- How to add foreground interest
- Camera settings
- What equipment that you will need along with some optional suggestions
- How to frame the shot
- How to use the “Bulb” mode
- The “Spray and Pray” method
- The “Quick Trigger Finger” method
- Daylight versus night shooting methods
The quality of Aaron’s work presented in this guide is exceptional. You will enjoy the images!
There is SO Much to be learned here. Don’t miss out.
Photo Credit: Aaron Seefeld
If you’d like to make your photos stand out and get attention our Understanding Composition eBook is the perfect next step.
This eBook will give you everything you need to know to master the foundations of great photography composition. Go here now to find out more – The Understanding Composition Guide