I Spy… Did you ever play that game when you were a child?
I Spy is a guessing game where the Spy (the person who is “It”) says “I spy with my little eye…” and the other players have to guess the object that the Spy saw.
This concept plays well into our free guide this week. It is titled “Become a Spy to Get Great Child Candid Photography”.
Leanne Cleaveley, the author of this guide, is a mother and an expert in the necessary techniques to photograph children being themselves.
Most of us have a child (or more) in our life that we would like to capture great photographs of.
Rarely does the “posed portrait” reveal a child’s true personality.
After reading this quick guide, you will be able to:
- Understand the difference between posed and candid shots
- Understand how to watch for and catch great candid moments
- Use some tricks and tips to have children act natural around a camera
- See how photographing kids in their “natural environment” gets you better shots
- Make the best use of your camera settings for great candid photographs
When you get some great shots of your children, or grandchildren, or any children in your life, we would love to see them.
Post them on our Facebook page, and tell us which candid photography technique that you used to capture your wonderful shot.