Are you enjoying learning how to create professional-level bird photography?
This is the 3rd in our series of 10 free eBooks on bird photography.
I know that many of you enjoy taking pictures of birds, so I would be very excited to hear some feedback from you.
Our 3rd eBook is all about getting that bird photograph in-focus, which is a skill in itself, as I’m sure that you’re aware.
Birds do not sit still (or at least for not very long)!
Developing good camera skills is essential to your success in this exciting genre of photography.
Here is what you will learn…
- How the pro photographers get their bird images SO sharp!
- Some options for developing your bird photography equipment
- What focus modes you should be using and when
- Working with the limitations of your gear
- Knowing what shutter speed to use
- How to properly use image stabilization
- Post-processing tips to get the image focus “just right”
Enjoy! Shoot me an email, and tell me how you like this series so far.
Photo Credit: Tobie Schalkwyk