I think you are going to really love the free eBook Quick Guide this week.
Why do I think that? Well, several reasons:
- It is written by our newest author here at Photzy, Stacey Hill. She has a real knack for the written word that I think you’ll appreciate.
- The topic being covered today requires very little in the way of equipment.
- This genre of photography isn’t as covered as others, such as landscapes or street photography. Working in this genre can get you noticed faster!
- While creating works of art, you will also be learning key photographic concepts such as story, mood, props, background, and layout.
Are you ready?
The eBook Quick Guide for this week is titled “The Beginner’s Guide to Still Life Photography”.
You’re going to learn key concepts such as…
- How to create a mood with props
- How to create a background that highlights the subject
- Where to find props
- How to layout your still life image in a pleasing composition that also tells a story
- The importance of the camera point-of-view
- And much more
Photo Credit: Stacey Hill