Author and Photographer Karlo DeLeon asked me if I could name the 7 Fundamental Skills of Photography.
(Okay… I’m going to be honest with you. I couldn’t. I got to 5.)
Could you name them?
I think you’re going to enjoy this free quick guide because it really brings home a sense of purpose. It’s a firm guideline on what you need to learn to become the very best photographer that you can be!
I looked at it as a bullet point list, and I wrote the 7 concepts down. I then hung my bullet point list by my computer.
It was obvious to me that these were the skills that I needed master before anything else!
Here is some of what you’ll learn. (I’m not going to give away all 7… wink.)
- What is that magnificent instrument(s) that we use in our art? What do we really know about it?
- Why do some photographs attract attention like a magnet? And others totally flop… sometimes when the images aren’t even that dissimilar!
- Without this_______, we have no picture. End of story.
- The fact that if you, (the photographer), don’t incorporate ________ into your images, viewers are going to pass by faster than a flock of geese heading north.
- This core skill is so primary to the process… you probably haven’t even thought of it! (It was one of the 2 that I missed.)
Photo Credit : Visualhunt