12 Crazy-Good Black Friday Photography Deals From Our Competitors …Plus 5 More From Us
Related Extra: Do you know what your #1 Photography Killer is (and what it means)? Take this 30 second quiz to find out the #1 thing holding you back from reaching the next level in your photographic efforts. » Click here to take the quiz
Hey, look… I’ll be honest, there’s some INCREDIBLE photography products that our competitors have created. Yep, I wish we’d come up with these ideas, but, anything that helps you explore your creative side is cool with us.
Here’s a run down of our favourite Black Friday deals on products that aren’t ours…With a few Photzy products sprinkled in for good measure 😉 Check them out below:
This ultimate step-by-step guidebook will walk you through exactly what you need to know about your camera, photography, and shooting in manual mode.
- An ultra-simple 64-page guide covering only the most important basic camera topics like exposure, ISO, aperture, shutter speed, and more.
- If you’re a beginner in photography and want to learn the basics, this eBook is perfect for you.
Promising review: “I love this new product. I’m always amazed at your teaching skills, thank you so much. I’m absolutely panic-less and I achieve what I want in-camera all of the time, with just basic adjustments. The difference you’ve made to my photography is beyond words.” – Catherine
YOUR DEAL: 95% OFF | Grab it here
Ever felt that you could use a little help getting around learning Lightroom and eventually master it? Lightroom Made Easy is an online video course that provides you a simple, step-by-step way to learn and master Lightroom.
- Learn how to get your photos organized, create stunning images, retouch portraits like a pro, make beautiful slideshows, black-and-white conversions, print perfect photos and so much more.
- The course contains 34 videos – more than 7 hours of content – and covers Lightroom Classic versions 3, 4, 5, 6 and the newest Lightroom Classic CC.
Promising review: “Wow, your tutorial on Lightroom was fantastic! I’ve been using the program for about 5 years now, purchased books, etc., but I’ve discovered so much more from your videos in the shortest period of time. I especially appreciated the introductory section on organizing your files. Thanks for connecting me to the full power aspects of Lightroom. My picture processing has really improved. Without question the best money I have spent all year.” – Stan C.
YOUR DEAL: 40% OFF | Grab it here
Long exposure photography can reward you with some truly unique photos. While it may seem difficult to create those photos at first, it really is not when you learn the steps to accomplish it.
- This e-Book contains 119 pages of step-by-step, comprehensive training on how to capture amazing long exposure photographs.
- Read this guide, and you will transform your photography into whimsical, jaw dropping images that just cannot be created in any other manner. Not even in Photoshop!
- If you’ve been fascinated by long exposure landscape and seascape shots, star trails, or shots of light trails on the road, and would like to learn how to create such shots of your own, do check out this guide.
Promising review: “This guide gives a complete overview : what equipment do you need, how to setup your gear, what camera settings do I need. How to solve some problems. Tips on composition. And post processing your long exposure images” – Patrick R.
YOUR DEAL: 71% OFF | Grab it here
Do you have a DSLR camera but haven’t quite figured out how to get the most out of it? If so, this e-Book might just be for you. Learn all the DSLR camera basics by way of detailed exercises and take control of your photography!
- In this guide, you’ll discover photography skills using your DSLR by way of step-by-step, practical exercises that show you exactly what to do after changing each of your camera settings.
- The exercises build upon the previous ones, and let you naturally discover that ‘aha’ moment after performing each activity.
Promising review: “I have been a professional photographer for 50 years (retired for 10) but I still enjoyed your book very much. It keeps my brain active. I would recommend it to anyone young or old.” – Bob Masterson
YOUR DEAL: 86% OFF | Grab it here
The Action Cards are 65 beautifully designed & printable project sheets that will give you over 200 photography assignments, covering everything you can imagine!
- Action Cards are geared towards those who prefer to learn by engaging in self-assigned photographic activities.
- A learning element is included, but the primary purpose of the product is to motivate you to learn through an actionable assignment and review process.
- Each card features a time and skills breakdown; summary and mini-lesson; sample photographs; equipment needed; tips; action assignments; and self-check system.
Promising review: “I was worried there would be reams and reams of documentation that I had to read…but what I really love was that the Action Card fits all on one page. I went to Vivid (Light Festival) so the night photography and long exposure ones were very useful.” – Clive V
YOUR DEAL: 88% OFF | Grab it here
If you use your iPhone to capture photos and want to learn how to truly master that camera on your iPhone to create amazing photos, this course by iPhone Photography School is for you.
- There are 6 modules in the course that cover everything from the essentials of the iPhone camera and its features to creative techniques and different photography scenarios.
- You also get access to 3 in-depth bonus modules that build upon the core modules and teach you advanced techniques.
- You also get a lifetime membership of their private Facebook community where the members share their best photos, provide feedback and talk about all things related to iPhone photography.
Promising review: “I have learned so many things in this course that it would take a book to write them! It has made looking for photo ops one of my favorite pastimes and taking them a blast! I can’t believe how much I didn’t know!” – John G.
YOUR DEAL: 90% OFF | Grab it here
Post-processing, when done correctly, can truly bring out the best in your photographs. Don’t let your lack of photo-editing knowledge cripple your efforts with the camera! Learn the best practices for a post-processing workflow in this comprehensive guide.
- This 165-page guide will teach you the 15 fundamental editing steps, in all major photo-editing software – Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop and Elements.
- This includes case-studies, self-check quizzes and assignments, plus a free printable fundamental edits checklist.
Promising review: “Even though I primarily use Capture One Pro, I purchased this book because of the fundamental post-processing principles promised and because I expected that many of the fundamentals relating to use of Lightroom and Photoshop together would also apply to my use of Capture One and Photoshop together.”
Kent duFault’s teaching is excellent, and I was very pleased with my purchase. – David E.
YOUR DEAL: 65% OFF | Grab it here
Videos are a great way to capture memories and experiences in a more lively way than a photograph can. Don’t let your camera’s video mode go to waste!
Learn how to create stunning videos with this complete course on shooting videos.
- The course contains an eBook and in-depth video lessons and guides, along with 4 really useful bonuses.
- You’ll learn how to take great videos, easily control your camera’s video mode, quickly edit your videos – all the while having fun!
Promising review: “You gave me the tools and the confidence to try out something new and exciting. Shooting videos alongside photos is so much fun, just like you promised!” – Julie V.
YOUR DEAL: 86% OFF | Grab it here
Natural light is the most powerful free tool you have as a photographer. Once you understand and master natural light, you’ll be able to unleash your full creative potential using this powerful too. And to acquire all the necessary skills for it, there’s absolutely nothing better than this extensive course on the subject.
- This video course by acclaimed travel photographer Mitchell Kanashkevich will show you how to command natural light as a masterly tool.
- You’ll get over 3 hours of original educational content, spread over 26 multimedia lessons, with multiple case-studies, time lapses, image breakdowns, diagrams, and exercises. This course is the most extensive natural light mastery resource of its kind.
- This course is Mitchell taking you by-the-hand and showing you exactly how to use light to create powerful photos that tell stories and evoke real emotions in your viewers.
Promising review: “This course has helped me understand that there is no good or bad light. It’s changed the way I approach making images. I’ve gained knowledge that’ll help me have a more structured approach to using natural light. I feel like I’ll be able to communicate my stories more effectively. I’m already trying the exercises with my kids.” – Roxanne Rohrback Engstrom
YOUR DEAL: 88% OFF | Grab it here
Have you ever wondered about creating artwork from photographs, but have never really gotten around to learning it? Well, here’s a collection of tutorials that can get you started and help take your digital artistry even further.
- With 142 Pro Photoshop tutorials by Shift Art, you can quickly elevate your Photoshop skills and start making art that expresses who you are as an artist!
- The tutorials cover various categories including – lighting concepts, composite magic, artistic expression, special effects, landscape & sky creation, fantasy creations and much more. You get access to six awesome bonuses too.
- When you join Shift Art, you’ll be joining an artist community where you can share your creations, get feedback, and find inspiration, all in the company of other artists on the same journey as you!
Promising review: “Every digital artist, whether seasoned or just getting started can learn something at Shift Art! The tutorials are first-rate and provide so many learning opportunities. Helpful hints and more can be found in the articles. The monthly challenges offer a way to spark your creativity. You can’t go wrong by becoming a member!” – Bea
YOUR DEAL: 76% OFF | Grab it here
Flowers are a wonderful subject for photographers. However, it’s not always easy to create amazing photos of flowers – they can often lack a sense of design and look like flower snapshots. But once you acquire a certain set of flower photography skills, you can consistently create stand-out flower photographs. This e-Book is going to show you how!
- This 156-page practical guide follows a unique, step-by-step approach for shooting gorgeous and perfectly-lit flower photographs.
- The guide is packed with tons of useful information and exercises – 15 assignments, 26 key lessons and 70 self-check questions.
- This extensive premium training guide on flower photography addresses all the technical and creative choices you may face when photographing flowers. Everything is covered in detail.
Promising review: “It is the best book that I have ever received. The writing is so is so fluent and right to the point that I read it all at once without putting down the book for later reading. …Excellent examples… I tremendously like the self-check quiz, it assure me that I understand and assimilate all what I need. The tips and assignments were very helpful.” – Francine D
YOUR DEAL: 75% OFF | Grab it here
Are you a wedding photographer, or maybe you’ve tried your hand at photographing couples? Then you must know the importance of posing the couples to get the best portrait shots.
- Together Cards are 76 illustrations of stylish poses you can use as guidance when directing during couple photo-shoots. Think of them as starting points to creating better photos of your couples. Simply reference the card, direct your couples, then wait for the perfect moment.
- You can print the cards to keep in your pocket, add them to your smartphone for quick reference, or even load up your favorite Together Card poses and take a photo of them with the camera you intend to use that day.
YOUR DEAL: 50% OFF | Grab it here
If photographic composition is something that has kept you from capturing your best photos yet, this comprehensive course is going to be the best resource to help you accomplish that.
- Mastering Composition is a video course that is accompanied by a set of 30 Recipe Cards that give you step-by-step instructions on how to take each photo.
- The Recipe Cards show you what to do, and the course shows you how to go about doing it, for example, the thinking behind each photo, so you don’t merely learn the technical aspects of photography.
- You will learn how to see, feel and capture the deeper soul in your images.
- The course contains 16 lessons – each an epic photography learning adventure through some amazing locations.
Promising review: “I’ve really enjoyed your videos – full of great tips and tricks this course is for anyone at any level in their photography journey. Each lesson is also a mini adventure – I got all choked up at the end of the 4th video!” – Amber P.
YOUR DEAL: 34% OFF | Grab it here
When an artist finishes a piece of work, they always sign it. Their signature is a unique and timeless way of identifying who created the work so that it’s never mistaken for anyone else’s work, as well as protecting it from theft.
- Photologo brings you the perfect offering to get your own, unique signature to start signing your work.
- You can get your custom, completely tailored Photologo – hand made by professional artists to use with your portfolio/website.
- Be sure to check out the beautiful examples on their website to get an idea!
Promising review: “Exceptional company and customer service. Thank you for creating my amazing new photo logo at a great price, I love it. Your work and responses to my emails were nothing short of amazing. A++ company” – Brent S.
YOUR DEAL: 60% OFF | Grab it here
Presets are designed to simplify your editing workflow and save you time. If you like the idea of one-click actions to enhance a photograph, you’re going to love these presets by Contrastly.
- The bundle contains more than 1,300 presets. Yes, you read it right – that’s a lot of presets! It’s the most complete Lightroom & Adobe Camera Raw presets bundle out there, covering a huge variety of styles and types of photography.
- It’s well organized – by theme and style packs so you can quickly and easily find what you’re looking for. Some of the themes include – wedding collection, film simulation, portrait retouching, seasons collection, light leaks & flares and much, much more.
Promising review: “I purchased the Complete Presets Bundle and have no regrets. It covers just about everything you need for your photographic work. The price is very reasonable compared to other preset companies. For value for money, I would highly recommend these presets.” – Jim R.
YOUR DEAL: 50% OFF | Grab it here
BONUS: I've got something special for you on the next page...
Do you know what your #1 Photography Killer is (and what it means)?
Take this 30 second quiz to find out the #1 thing holding you back from reaching the next level in your photographic efforts.
If you missed out on taking the quiz last time. It’s available again, on the next page.
Click below now, to read about it on the next page…